This is Facebook, so the “instructions” might not apply to you.
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
To do this, go to the “notes” tab on your profile page, click on “write new note,” paste these instructions into the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the upper right hand corner, then click “publish.”
1. I only like the juice from oranges. I don’t like the rest and will spit it out.
2. I have a weakness for sweets
3. I have two pairs of eye glasses. One I wear at home and one I wear out.
4. I use an ergonomic keyboard at work
5. Would like to be a Buddhist monk
6. Enjoys the smell of a cigarette every once in awhile
7. Wants to donate more to the EFF
8. Has an urge to inhale the cleaning duster sitting on his desk
9. As I get older, my urge for a variety of pops drops. I really only enjoy Dr. Pepper anymore.
10. Hates paying for parking when he goes to work.
11. Is glad he has a job in this economy
12. Drives to work the same way every day, but will mix up the drive home.
13. My car is rusting.
14. I’ve had my gallbladder removed.
15. One of my favorite things is to have Alyssa “read” a story to me.
16. Has never seen a shooting star.
17. Is against the bailing out of financial firms, but for the bailout of domestic auto makers.
18. Is for a cleaner, greener earth, but against mandatory mileage requirements for car companies.
19. Has no school pride.
20. Doesn’t care for most sports.
21. Has had a problematic tooth for over a year now, but the dentist assures me it’s not a cavity.
22. Has very little desire to watch new movies.
23. Wants to learn how to mix drinks.
24. Has a terrible memory.
25. Has worked for the same company for almost 9 years.